KeeleyMod Workstation Guitar Effects
Keeley Mod Workstation
The Mod Workstation is a powerhouse guitar effects pedal sporting eight individual modulation capabilities. Inspired by both the Katana and the Oxblood, the Mod Workstation creates various tones ranging from light shimmer to intense flanger sounds. It's a perfect addition to your pedalboard right after distortion and overdrive units and many of the sounds are Keeley's latest designs. All housed in an affordable compact package and perfect for both live performance and studio work, the Mod Workstation is a must have for all serious guitarists.
Mod Workstation Features
- Tremolo – Standard volume or amplitude modulation tremolo in which the Tone Control is the shape of the waveform. The oscillator goes from triangle to square wave.
- Harmonic Tremolo – Legendary tone from Brown Face amplifiers in the 1960s. Your guitar’s tone is cut into two bands–bass and treble–and then modulated with a pair low frequency oscillators (LFOs) that are out of phase with each other. When these bass and treble bands are modulated by oscillators that are out of step with each other, the result is very intoxicating. The Tone Control simultaneously moves the the Low and High Pass filters, giving you the perfect vibe for your rig.
- Oscillating and Random Filter – Tone Control adjusts LFO in oscillating envelope filter. It’s like blending a vibe and autowah! If you turn the Tone Control above noon it becomes a random sample & hold filter like the old Maestro units. Perfect for the Frank Zappa Ship Ahoy sound.
- Phaser – Tone Control adjust the feedback and richness of the 4 stage phaser.
- ADT – the Keeley true-chorus Automatic Double Tracker. Depth Control adjust the delay time from 0-60 milliseconds. The Rate Control adjusts the tuning 0-60 cents. The Tone Control is a blend control to add more of the doubled voice as needed.
- Analog Chorus/Vibrato – The Tone Control is a blend control. Turn it CCW to give you Pitch Vibrato and CW to give you an analog BBD sounding chorus.
- Flanger – The Tone Control adjusts the Feedback of the Flanger.
- Leslie Rotary Speaker – Tone Control adjusts blend from Drum to Horn, perfect for fine tuning the timbre.
- Manufacturer Part Number: KWSMod