JouéSynth Module for Joué Board
The Synth module for the Joué board MIDI controller provides users a 1.5-octave keyboard and configurable buttons for expressive synthesizer control. The Synth module provides normal MIDI note information as well as aftertouch, vibrato, and key Y-axis position, making it an uncommonly expressive means of controlling leads, pads, and more. The Synth module offers dedicated octave buttons in addition to its four assignable button controls.
- 1.5-octave keyboard module for the Joué MIDI controller
- Offers aftertouch, vibrato, and Y-position control
- Dedicated octave shift buttons
- Four configurable buttons
- Two-slot module for Joué controller