Joué Grandclavier Module for Joué Board
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Joué's Grand Clavier module brings a hyper-expressive two-octave keyboard to the Joué board MIDI controller, perfect for keyboardists seeking extended control and maximum expressivity. The Glissando mode makes MPE-style continuous pitch bend easy, allowing subtle expression and full-on mictrotonal deviation from the standard 12-tone equal tempered scale.
Grand Clavier also features an assignable touchstrip, and 3D Bubble control, dedicate octave shift buttons, and two assignable for even more extended expressive control.
Grand Clavier comes with a specially-designed UVI Sound Pack created to take full advantage of Joué's MPE-oriented capabilities, opening the door to extended performance techniques long absent from keyboard design.
- 2-octave keyboard control surface for the Joué MIDI controller
- MPE-compatible, with polyphonic aftertouch and "glissando mode" for extended tonal possibilities
- One Bubble-style multidimensional controller
- One long ribbon sensor
- Dedicated octave shift buttons
- Two configurable buttons
- Three-slot module for Joué controller