JHS Pedal Unicorn
Modulation, phasing, and rotary sounds occupy a special place in Rock ‘n Roll history. From Pink Floyd’s “Breathe” to Robin Trower’s “Bridge of Sighs”, history shows that photocell-sourced vibe and electric guitar go together like peanut butter and jelly. With the Unicorn, JHS Pedals brings this unique effect to modern pedalboards of all shapes and sizes. In accordance with its inspiration, the Unicorn sports a toggle switch that flips between a Uni-Vibe effect and a more traditional vibrato. However, this is where the similarities end. The Unicorn features an integrated tap tempo (which can be dictated internally or externally), all-analog design, and a rate control that can be governed via expression pedal.
- Vintage-style photocell, all-analog vibrato/chorus unit
- Tap tempo control and 4 speed ratios let you dial in your perfect sound
- 4-position speed control includes 1/4 note, 1/8 note, dotted 1/8 note, and triplet settings
- Volume control lets you add up to 9dB of boost
- Mini toggle switches between wet/dry mixes
- Tap/exp input lets you hook up an expression pedal or footswitch for tap tempo control
- Tap input/output allows external tap controller or tap slaving
- True bypass switching preserves your tone when the effect is disabled
- Ruggedly built and handwired pedal
- Pedal Type: Chorus, Vibrato
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (tap expression input)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Height: 1.2"
- Width: 4.7"
- Depth: 3.7"
- Manufacturer Part Number: Unicorn