JBL306PMKII Two-Way Studio Monitor
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Bringing their high-end monitor technology to a much more accessible model comes JBL's 306P MKII, a 6.5" powered monitor equipped for a multitude of use cases, including mixing, mastering, or even in the DJ booth. Designed to provide fantastic and neutral response, the 306P MKII's two-way, bi-amp architecture includes magnetically shielded low frequency transducers represented by a bass port as well as the 6.5" woofer, and pristine highs can be heard via the one-inch soft-dome tweeter. The back of the unit features some useful tools such as HF trim as well as Boundary EQ for adjusting to your space and placement as well as level controls such as a +4dBu/-10dBv switch for matching your source. Whether used in the studio or live, the 306P MKII is capable of taking any balanced signal via an XLR or TRS input with a volume control to balance with your space.
Additional measures for improving upon this second iteration include the incorporation of their patented Linear Spatial Response design, Image Control Waveguide, and Slip Stream low frequency port, all of which can be attributed to their classic M2 mastering monitor. JBL's LSR design provides fantastic transparency in both the on-axis position in which you place yourself as well as any reflections that come your way, and the Image Control Waveguide provides not only a wide clarity in dynamic range but also multiple "sweet spots" for you to hear the image in its truest form. Additionally, the Slip Stream LF port found on the back provides solid bass at all playback levels in collaboration with the woofer. With all features examined under a strenuous 100-hour full-power test, you can be sure that JBL's 306P MKII's will provide reliable critical listening for any medium sized spaces.
- 6.5" powered studio monitor
- Fantastic detail and imaging from refined transducers
- Sleek and modern design with a glossy front
- Solid dynamic range for critical listening in mixing and mastering
- Patented Image Control Waveguide, Slip Stream LF port, and Linear Spatial Reference design derived from their classic M2 Master Reference Monitors
- Commercial and professional level listen back with -10dBv and +4dBu options
- Accepts XLR or TRS balanced signals
- Shape to your room with low and high shelving trim controls
- Speaker type: 2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor
- Frequency range: 39Hz - 24kHz (-10dB)
- Components: 6.5" LF Driver, 1" HF Driver (soft dome)
- Crossover: 1425Hz
- Boundary EQ: LF Shelf @ 50Hz
- Output Power: 82W (LF:41W, HF:41W)
- I/O connectors: 1x XLR female, 1x TRS female, balanced
- AC input voltage: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Cabinet material: 15mm MDF, matte black PVC
- Dimensions: 14.2" x 8.8" x 11.1"
- Net weight: 13.42 lbs