JAM PedalsDelay Llama Mk3 Analog Delay Pedal
- 10% OFF
JAM Pedals Delay Llama Mk3
Loaded with authentic BBD chips, the JAM Pedals Delay Llama Mk3 provides the user with warm, analog tones and sonic depth through organic repeats that can extend up to 600ms. With chips based upon Panasonic's legendary MN3205 bucket brigade delay ICs, Delay Llama produces the characterful delays heard in some of the most iconic pedals of all time. And for the third iteration of this pedal, JAM have added a Tap Tempo switch with subdivision controls, as well as the option to enable delay trails when the pedal is bypassed. Dial in a Rockabilly slap back or enjoy spacing out with longer delay times—the Delay Llama is a light and durable pedal that will move with you.
Delay Llama Mk3 Features
- Analog BBD delay
- Straightforward 3-knob layout
- Dedicated controls for delay time (T) and number of repeats (R)
- Level control (L) adjust the loudness of the repeats on top of your dry signal
- Internal trimmer for adjusting the R panel control's maximum number of repeats
- Tap Tempo switch with subdivisions for eighth, quarter, and dotted eighth note
- Options for True Bypass or Trails modes
- Soft-click (relay) switching
- Can be used with bass guitars
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 4.8 x 2.2"
- Power Specs: 9VDC center-negative PSU (not included)