Intellijel Designs uMidi Midi To CV + Clock 1U
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
NOTE: This 1U module is only compatible with Intellijel 1U cases. It is not compatible with Pulp Logic, Synthrotek, or Vermona 1U cases.
Intellijel uMIDI 1U
Intellijel's 1U uMIDI connects to either the USB and MIDI Din jacks on the back of the Intellijel 7U cases, or the uMIDI Jacks 1U pannel so that you can convert the midi to 1 volt per octave CV and gate for one voice, as well as clock outputs synced with the midi clock. The uMIDI 1U is easy to use with only 2 buttons for learn and changing the clock division on the second clock output.
To set up the CV outputs you just connect a midi device and push the learn button while playing notes. Then on that channel you get outputs for pitch, gate, trig, cc, mod wheel, and velocity. The clock section outputs run and reset to control your eurorack sequencers. There is a 1/16th note clock output for easily clocking a sequencer, and there is a second clock output with different clock divisions that can be selected by pushing the clock div button.
uMIDI 1U Features
- High speed ARM processor for low latency & jitter
- DIN or USB MIDI input
- Two clock outputs, one with selectable divisions
- Sequencer sync via run and reset outputs
- Precision 0 – 10 V note pitch output with pitch bend & portamento CC support
- Gate and trigger outputs for envelope triggering
- Mod wheel and continuous controller outputs for additional modulation
- Firmware updates over USB
- This module connects via ribbon cable to the µMidi JACKS 1U module or to the MIDI I/O jacks on the back of the 7U performance cases
- 1U Eurorack Module
- Width: 22HP
- Depth: 25mm
- Current Draw: 47mA@+12V, 3mA@-12V