Instruments of Things2.4 Sink Module Wireless Data Interface
Instruments of Things 2.4 Sink Module
Instruments of Things presents their 2.4 Sink eurorack module, designed for interconnecting a variety of sensors, data protocols, and modulation sources together into one central, wireless interface. The module features 16 assignable, multi-function CV outputs configured by a web app, additionally allowing connectivity with other devices and software with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
Users of Bluetooth MIDI controllers and OSC applications such as Max/MSP, Lemur, or SuperCollider will find 2.4 Sink to be highly configurable and a functional hub for controlling their modular system from software. Outputs can also be assigned a standard LFO shape, with frequency modulation via other data sources. And if all this still isn’t enough, connect up to seven of Instruments of Things’ Movesense motion sensors for the ultimate in gestural control of your modular system.
2.4 Sink Module Features
- Wireless interface for control data and motion sensors
- Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi connectivity
- 16 assignable 12-bit outputs
- Outputs can be unipolar 0-10V, bipolar -5 to +5V, or gate/trigger 0-5V
- Built-in LFO capability for all outputs, with frequency modulation via sensor dataWeb application for reconfiguration outputs, connecting sensors, and scaling output data
- Eurorack module
- Width: 10hp
- Depth: TBD
- Current draw: 250mA @ +12V, 30mA @ -12V