IK MultimediaiRig Stream USB Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
IK Multimedia iRig Stream
IK Multimedia's iRig Stream is an excellent way to connect stereo analog audio sources to your computer—making it great for use with DJ mixers, consoles, and more. Simply plug your source in to the stereo RCA inputs and you're ready to start streaming audio in high fidelity. No matter whether you're using iOS, Android, Mac, or PC—iRig Stream has you covered.
iRig stream also features a dedicated headset phones input, great for combo mic/headphones. This makes it so that you can bring in your voice and monitor your stream simultaneously with ease. It also features a mono sum mode—great for streaming via platforms that only allow monaural audio.
Complete with all the cables you'll need to get connected to supported devices, the iRig Stream is a great way to start broadcasting your DJ performances, live conversations, and more.
iRig Stream Features
- Discreet audio interface for use with Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android devices
- Streamlined setup for streaming on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, or your social media platform of choice
- RCA audio input for connecting to mixers, DJ gear, and more
- High-quality audio converters for spectacular sound quality
- Mic/phones jack for adding headset mics
- LED signal level indicators built in
- Includes cables to connect to any compatible host device
- Resolution: up to 48kHz, 24-bit
- Inputs: 2x RCA line
- Outputs: 1/8" TRRS headphone output
- Device connection: Mini DIN (includes Lightning, USB-C, and USB-A adapters)
- Power: USB or DC in (not included)
- Dimensions: 105.5 x 44.5 x 24mm