HypersynthXenophone Advanced Analog Mono Synth (White)
The Xenophone, from Hypersynth, is a monophonic beast if there ever was one. Comprised of three oscillators, two sub-oscillators, one multimode VCF, four ring modulators, and a luscious analog distortion, the unit is a one-stop-shop for discreetly monophonic sound design. All of its fully analog circuitry can be routed into a powerful digital section for the addition of delay and reverb. What’s more, all of these features are oriented around the Xenophone’s comprehensive modulation capabilities, which afford the relatively easy creation of pumping basslines, razor-sharp leads, rich melodic lines, acid-style sequences, and much more.
But the fun doesn’t stop there. Not content to serve as a mere synthesizer, though it certainly excels in that department, the Xenophone doubles as an external effects processor. Consequently, it can lather just about any input signal in decadent analog filtering, distortion, and a slew of DFX.
In terms of computer connectivity, the Xenophone features full MIDI integration and a bundled editor software that lets users remotely control and automate every parameter via MIDI. Additionally, they can store and upload their sonic creations at will, allowing them ample room to sculpt complex, wholly unique sounds.
- Classic and variable shape waveforms
- 2 subs and 3 x-rings (XOR ring modulator between the square wave of an osc and its sub)
- True analog ring modulator
- VCF with screaming resonance
- Fast and punchy envelopes
- Analog distortion and digital FX
- Arpeggiator and sequencer
- Rigid aluminum enclosure + wooden side panels
- Dimensions: 12.9" L x 6.5" W x 1.9" H (32.8 cm x 16.7 cm x 5 cm)
- Weight: ~2.8 lb (1.3 kg)
- Includes universal power supply for 110V – 240V AC operation (12 VDC, 1A)