Hikari InstrumentsAnalog Sequencer 2
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Hikari Instruments Analog Sequencer 2
Hikari's Analog Sequencer 2 is a straightahead CV/Gate sequencer with an integrated glide circuit, capable of everything from traditional sequencing to slewing, sequential switching, and more. Its striking circular layout combined with this powerful set of features makes it an excellent addition to any Eurorack system.
The Analog Sequencer 2 can act either as a standard step sequencer or a sequential switch (or a combination of both): just use the input jacks for each stage to use it to switch between static voltages, modulation sources, audio sources, and more.
And of course, standard sequencing options are present: switchable gates for each stage, internal clock source, pause/reset/clock inputs, and an integrated glide circuit make it easily capable of typical sequencing duties. Continuously variable pulse width makes controlling articulation simple, and its straightforward feature set makes it a great value for anyone in need of a powerful but intuitive modulation source.
Analog Sequencer 2 Features
- Analog CV/Gate sequencer, sequential switch, and slew generator all in one module
- Internal clock source with dedicated output
- Gate switches per step
- Global pulse width control for gate output
- Each sequencer stage offers a CV input for sequential switch operation
- Integrated lag circuit (pun intended), allowing independent up and down glide control
- Glide circuit offers external input for extra utility
- Pause and reset inputs
- Eurorack module
- Width: 20hp
- Depth: 27mm
- Current draw: 20mA @ +12V, 5mA @ -12V