HEDDType 07 MK2 Studio Monitor
HEDD Type 07 MK2
The HEDD Type 07 Mk 2 is a two-way nearfield studio monitor that provides stunning clarity and depth to your sounds. The 7" honeycomb woofer and HEDD Air Motion Transformer provide accuracy throughout the 38Hz–40kHz frequency range.
Thanks to the Lineariser, a phase linearization tool, the Type 07 Mk2 slightly delays the high-frequency content, allowing it to match the phase of slower low-frequency signals. This improves spatial reproduction and impulse response. A dedicated desk-placement parametric EQ accounts for the monitor's placement relative to a desk and mixing console with three size settings available. Tailor the monitor's frequency content with a pair of high and low shelving filters and a low-frequency range switch to either boost low-frequency content or add an 80Hz Linkwitz Riley filter for use with a subwoofer. The Type 07 features your choice of ported bass reflex or sealed infinite baffle with included plugs that provide a hermetic seal.
This monitor features a mix of refinement and power that makes it a must-have for artists of all kinds.
Type 07 MK2 Features
- Two-way nearfield monitor
- 7" honeycomb woofer
- HEDD AMT tweeter
- 32-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- Lineariser provides improved spatial reproduction
- Closed or ported reflex port
- High and low-frequency shelving filters
- Desk placement parametric EQ
- Low-frequency response control
- Analog XLR or digital AES XLR
- Frequency response: 38Hz-40kHz
- Woofer: 7" honeycomb
- Tweeter: HEDD AMT
- Crossover frequency: 2.3kHz
- Inputs: Analog XLR, digital AES XLR (includes AES through)
- AD/DA conversion: 32-bit.96kHz
- Max SPL: 116dB
- 370 x 220 x 300mm/14.5 x 8.6 x 11.8"