Grp A2 Analog Synthesizer
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Grp Synthesizer A2
The A2 is a full-fledged Grp Synthesizer analog synthesizer optimized for use as a killer monosynth; capable of self-generating patches as well as external MIDI and CV control, this powerful little synth is ready to fit into any workflow. With MIDI arpeggiation and a host of extended-function modulation sources, the A2 extends the concept of the classic monosynth and allows for greater refinement of articulation, timbre, and more: looping AHDSR envelope, VCLFOs, Sample & Hold, and extensive modulation options are a sound designer's delight. Coupled with its rock-solid construction, this synthesizer is a force to be reckoned with in the studio, on the stage, and beyond.
- Two VCOs with numerous shaping, modulation, and tuning options
- Built-in ring mod for VCO1 and 2
- White Noise generator
- Audio Mixer with dedicated controls for VCO1, VCO2, Ring Mod, and Noise
- 12dB/Oct State Variable filter with integrated distortion, keyboard tracking, and various modulation options
- VCA with dedicated EG
- Output section with VU meters
- One multi-stage enevelope with looping option
- One AD/R EG
- Two voltage controllable LFOs
- Sample & Hold with selectable signal and clock sources
- Integrated MIDI-CV converter with front panel controls for master tuning, portamento, bend range, and more
- MIDI note, pitch bend, modulation, aftertouch, damper, and clock supported!
- Dimensions: TBD
- Weight: TBD
- Power: 120VAC input (US IEC cable included)
- MIDI: IN/THRU via 5-pin DIN
- USB: firmware upgrades only
There are CV as well as midi control inputs and an arpeggiator built in. The glowing VU meters let you monitor the output which although it is a monophonic synth, different filter outputs can be output at once.
In the first part of the video we used the Elektron Model:Samples for drums and sequencing of the A2.