GrayscalePermutation Random Sequencer 6HP (Black)
Grayscale Permutation 6HP (Black)
Grayscale's Permutation 6HP is a petite variation of Tom Whitwell's classic Turing Machine Eurorack module. A stepped voltage generator based on randomness and a shift register, the Permutation is a powerful source of looping and non-looping random voltages, gate sequences, and more.
The 6hp Permutation offers a sequence CV output, gate output, and assignable internal bipolar VCA, and is an excellent dose of chaos for a small Euro system.
Permutation 6HP Features
- Next-generation take on Music Thing's Turing Machine
- Dedicate sequence CV and gate outputs
- Dedicated control for Shift and Bits
- Dedicated Clear/Write switches
- Clock and assignable control inputs
- LED register display for visual feedback
- Compatible with Grayscale's Variant for additional voltage generation
- Eurorack module
- Width: 6hp
- Depth: Skiff-friendly
- Current draw: 48mA @ +12V / 14mA @ -12V