GrayscalePermutation Random Sequencer 6HP (Aluminum)
Grayscale Permutation 6HP (Aluminum)
Grayscale's Permutation 6HP is a reimagined extension of the infamous Music Thing Modular Turing Machine. A shift register-based random sequencer, the Permutation is ideal for sequencing, random voltage generation, glitched-out audio, gate sequencing, and more.
With sequence CV output, a single gate output, and assignable internal bipolar VCA, the 6HP Permutation is ideal for small systems in need of a healthy dose of chaos.
Permutation 6HP Features
- Shift register-based random sequencer based on Tom Whitwell's Turing Machine
- Dedicated Sequence CV output and Gate output
- Dedicated Clear/Write switches
- Built in control for shift and number of bits
- Clock and Ctrl inputs
- Compatible with Grayscale's Variant for additional voltage generation
- Eurorack module
- Width: 6hp
- Depth: Skiff-friendly
- Current draw: 48mA @ +12V / 14mA @ -12V