GrayscalePermutation Random Sequencer 12HP (Black)
Grayscale Permutation 12HP (Black)
Grayscale's Permutation 12HP is a next-generation derivative of the nefarious Turing Machine. A random sequencer based on a shift register, the Permutation offers looping and non-looping random voltages, sequence generation, gate sequencing, and more. Ideal for generative music, glitchy sound generation, and sequencing duties of all sorts, the Permutation is a powerful addition to a Eurorack setup of any size.
The 12hp Permutation offers eight gate outputs, a sequence output, white noise, and dedicated controls for all parameters.
Permutation 12HP Features
- Random sequencer based on Tom Whitwell/Music Thing Modular's Turing Machine
- Dedicated Sequence CV and White Noise outputs
- Eight individual gate outputs
- Internal Bipolar VCA for output level
- Dedicated Switches for Clear and Write functions
- Dedicated potentiometers and CV inputs for Shift, Bits, and Level
- Compatible with Grayscale's Variant for additional voltage generation
- Eurorack module
- Width: 12hp
- Depth: Skiff-friendly
- Current draw: 48mA @ +12V / 14mA @ -12V