GatorGTR-PWR-12 Pedalboard Power Supply
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Gator's GTR-PWR-12 is a pedalboard power supply designed to keep your entire board up and running, even for those with highly particular power needs. With 12 outlets and a total of 2300mA of current available, it's sure to cover all your bases, no matter what pedals you use. Its rugged design, switchable mains power level, and vented chassis work together to ensure that this power supply will work anywhere in the world, even under the harshest conditions—so you can rest easy knowing that you'll make it to your next gig.
GTR-PWR-12 offers four dedicated 9V outputs, two at 300mA and two at 500mA, as well as three switchable 9/12V outlets (each with 120mA of available current). There are also two variable 4–9V 120mA outputs designed to assist with voltage sag effects, with precise voltage selectable via DIP switch. Additionally, there are two dedicated 18V outputs, a USB-C power port, and one courtesy AC outlet on the back of the unit.
The GTR-PWR-12 also includes a host of power cables for connecting to your pedals. There are 12 standard DC cables, one 9V battery clip cable, one mini jack cable, one USB-C male to USB-A female adapter cable, one current doubler cable, and one polarity inverter cable—meaning that no matter what pedals you need to power, this PSU has you covered.
- 12-outlet power supply designed to power entire pedalboards
- Maximum 2300mA output current
- Heavy duty design with vented chassis for optimal heat dissipation
- Four standard 9V outputs (two at 300mA, two at 500mA)
- Two variable 4–9V outputs at 120mA
- Three switchable 9/12V outputs at 120mA
- Two 18V outputs at 120mA
- One USB-C output
- One AC Mains courtesy outlet
- On/off power switch with LED indicator
- Switchable mains voltage (115V/230V)
- Includes one IEC cable, 12x DC power cables, one 9V battery clip cable, one mini jack cable, one USB-C male to USB-A female adapter, one current doubler cable, and one polarity inverter cable
- Dimensions: 9.875 x 4.5 x 2"
- Power Specs: Switchable mains input (115V/230V) via IEC