FocusriteScarlett OctoPre Dynamic Mic Preamp
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic Mic Preamp
Focusrite's 2nd-generation Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic Mic Preamp has earned a solid name in the recording world. Portable, compact, and mic/line/instruments preamps and analog compression built in, Scarlett products have rightfully earned a great reputation because their products offer not only professional quality preamps but easy portability with an attractive price-tag. OctoPre gives users eight line outputs and ADAT optical outputs so expansion to any ADAT-equipped interface is possible. There is a reason that Focusrite is popular amongst musicians - find out why with the Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic Mic Preamp.
Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic Mic Preamp Features
- 8-channel mic/line preamp expansion with ADAT I/O
- 8 x 2nd-generation Scarlett mic/line pres
- Per-channel soft-knee VCA compression
- 8 line outputs: fed directly from the mic inputs or sourced from ADAT input
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA for high-resolution audio
- ADAT I/O to expand any ADAT-equipped interface
- Mic pres and rear-panel instrument inputs engineered with generous headroom
- 5-segment LED metering and channel clip indicators
- 48-volt phantom power available across all inputs (switchable: 1-4, 5-8)
- Word clock I/O
- Includes Focusrite Red 2 & 3 plug-in suite and Softube Time & Tone bundle
- Preamp Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 8
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Compressor: Yes, per channel
- Analog Inputs: 8 x XLR-1/4"" combo
- Analog Outputs: 8 x 1/4""
- Digital Inputs: 2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT)
- Digital Outputs: 2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT)
- Clock I/O: In/Out
- Sample Rate: Up to 192kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Rack Spaces: 1U
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Depth: 11.26""
- Weight: 7.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: SCARLETT-OCTOPRE-DYNA