FocusriteScarlett 18i8 Mk3 Audio Interface
Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 Mk3
Focusrite returns with the newest revision to their Scarlett Series—introducing the Scarlett 18i8 Mk3.
The Scarlett's Mk3 revision includes their new preamps with a switchable Air mode. Air introduces a brightness and openness to the signal that gives your recordings life and presence in your mix. The 18i8 utilizes two of these preamps as well as eight balanced line inputs giving you plenty of options when multitracking.
The interface's output section is comprised of four monitor outputs that can be used for clean monitoring or looping back into your interface so your sounds can be processed with outboard gear. The Scarlett 18i8 Mk3 also records in a fidelity of up to 24-bit/192kHz ,which means that your recordings can all be recorded at professional studio grade qualities of sound. This makes the Scarlett 18i8 Mk3 a wonderful choice for producers or bedroom artists who are looking to cook up songs, and sounds that don't require a lot of intensive miking.
Scarlett 18i8 Mk3 Features
- Four Scarlett Mk3 preamp enabled inputs with switchable "Air" technology
- Eight balanced line inputs
- Four monitor outputs for multiple speaker pairs, and outboard gear
- Two Hi-Z inputs for high gain instruments such as electric guitar and bass
- Record and mix at a fidelity of up to 24-bit/192kHz
- USB Connection
- Audio Inputs:Four Scarlett Mk3 preamp enabled inputs, and eight balanced inputs
- Audio Outputs: Four balanced monitor ouptuts
- MIDI In: 5-pin DIN
- MIDI Out: 5-pin DIN
- Recording quality of 24-bit/192kHz