Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 Mk3 Audio Interface
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 Mk3
The Scarlett 18i20 from Focusrite is the crown jewel of the Mk3 collection. The interface features eight of the Scarlett series' famed preamps and two Hi-Z balanced line inputs for high headroom instruments such as guitar or bass.
The Mk3 revision of Scarlett features their new switchable "Air" mode. Air adds a level of brightness and openness to your recordings, giving your sounds perfect punch and presence in almost any application. The interface's output section is comprised of ten monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and speaker switches, to test your mix on different speaker pairs. These outputs can also be used for processing your sounds through outboard gear.
The 18i20 also uses a built-in talkback mic to make tracking with a client a breeze. This interface is perfect for the higher level producer who needs to be able to track their instruments with speed and ease so that they can keep those sessions cooking and their momentum rolling.
Scarlett 18i20 Mk3 Features
- Eight Scarlett Mk3 preamp enabled inputs with swichtable "Air" technology
- Ten monitor outputs for multiple speaker pairs, and outboard gear
- Two Hi-Z inputs for high gain instuments such as electric guitar and bass
- Built-in talkback microphone
- Record and mix at a fidelity of up to 24-bit/192kHz
- USB Connection
- Audio Inputs: Eight Scarlett Mk3 preamp enabled inputs
- Audio Outputs: Four balanced monitor ouptuts
- MIDI In:5-pin DIN
- MIDI Out: 5-pin DIN
- Recording quality of 24-bit/192kHz