Five12Jack Expander for Vector Sequencer
Five12 Jack Expander
The Jack Expander for Five12's Vector Sequencer provides easy access to even more of the sequencer's tracks via CV & Gate, as well as extra trigger outs and MIDI and DIN Sync connectivity. The Jack Expander provides four additional sets of CV, Gate, and Velocity outputs as well as eight trigger outputs. Six of these trigger jacks can alternatively act as inputs, making it possible to reset or advance the Vector Sequencer's tracks from external clock sources.
5-pin DIN MIDI input and output allow for easy connectivity to the rest of your studio, while DIN Sync ensures that even classic Roland and other gear can connect with ease.
Jack Expander Features
- Jack Expander for Five12 Vector Sequencer
- Adds four sets of "voice" outputs with dedicated pitch, gate, and velocity jacks
- Pitch CV outputs use 16-bit DAC, Velocity outputs use 12-bit DAC
- Eight trigger outputs (six of which can double as inputs)
- MIDI Input and output on 5-pin DIN jacks
- DIN Sync In and Out on 5-pin DIN jacks
- Eurorack module
- Width: 12hp
- Depth: 44mm
- Current draw: 30mA @ +12V, 30mA @ -12V