- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email in one business day.
Even when using the best mics, pre-amps and converters, sibilance in vocal recordings can easily get over-accentuated during post-processing like compression or saturation. But don't worry, FabFilter Pro-DS comes to the rescue!
With its highly intelligent 'Single Vocal' detection algorithm, FabFilter Pro-DS accurately identifies sibilance in vocal recordings and attenuates it transparently.
When using the 'Allround' mode, Pro-DS becomes a great tool for high-frequency limiting of any material, like drums or even full mixes. Try it out yourself!
FabFilter Pro-DS offers everything you need to get the best result possible, presented in a simple and easy-to-use interface. Wide band or linear-phase split band processing, an optional look-ahead of up to 15 ms, adjustable stereo linking with optional mid-only or side-only processing, up to four times linear-phase oversampling... it's all there.
- Highly intelligent 'Single Vocal' detection, and classic 'Allround' detection
- Transparent program-dependent compression/limiting
- Adjustable Threshold, Range and detection HP and LP filtering settings
- Wide Band or linear-phase Split Band processing
- Optional look-ahead time up to 15 ms
- Freely adjustable stereo linking
- Optional mid-only or side-only processing
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling
- Real-time de-essing display, clearly showing the affected parts of processed audio
- Side-chain input meter, making it easy to choose a good Threshold value
- Real-time spectrum analyzer built into the HP/LP filter controller
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- High-quality 64-bit internal processing
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- Large and compact interface sizes
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
System Requirements Windows
- 32-bit: Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP
- 64-bit: Windows 8, 7 or Vista(x64)
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
System Requirements Mac OS X
- 32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
- 64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor