EventideRose Delay Pedal
- No Hassle
Eventide Rose Delay Pedal
Eventide's Rose is the BBD delay of the 21st century, equipped with a variety of modulation sources, digital preset memory, and full MIDI support. The standard delay time ranges from 10 µsec to 10 sec, however it can be extended fivefold using the delay multiplier feature. This covers a vast range of possible effects—from mind-bending chorusing to full-on looping. The delayed sound can also be played backwards using the reverse feature. Selectable modulation options are Sine, Square, Random, Envelope, and External CV—a vast array of choices for sculpting both classic, and familiar effects, as well as uniquely bizarre ones.
The pedal also features an assignable hot switch which can be set to perform one of the following functions: Tap Tempo, Infinite Repeat, A/B switching, LFO Hold, LFO Reset. Furthermore an external MIDI controller and footswitch can be used to control selected functions and parameters. Rose can hold up to 25 customizable presets, so you can have a variety of easily switchable effects at all times.
- Fully analog dry path
- Standard delay time ranges between 10µsec and 10 sec
- Delay multiplier extends the delay time for up to 50 sec
- Reverse playback feature
- Assignable Hotswitch: Tap Tempo, Infinite Repeat, A/B switching, LFO Hold, LFO Reset
- Phase invert function for the delayed signal
- Variety of modulation sources: Sine, Square, Random, Envelope, External CV
- MIDI Tap Tempo and Clock Receive
- Internal storage capacity for 25 presets spread across 5 banks
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 5.5 x 7.9"
- Power Specs: 9VDC center negative pedal PSU (not included)