EventideEclipse V4 Rackmount Effects Processor
- No Hassle
Eventide Eclipse V4
Eventide's Eclipse V4 is a studio-grade rack mountable multi-effects unit that features a well curated selection of algorithms covering a wide variety of sound altering options—from simple yet flavorful overdrives to complex combo effects. If you are after classic time-proven Eventide sounds, the Eclipse V4 has you covered. There are 11 quality reverb algorithms, a great selection of delays including the imaginative ring delay, plethora of distortion and fuzz options, acclaimed pitch-shifting algorithms, utility and dynamics tools, and much more.
A unique thing about Eclipse V4 is its dual effects block architecture, which lets you split the unit's processor in half and simultaneously use two effects algorithms as if it were not one, but two units. This makes this multi-effects powertool an excellent choice for smaller studios on a budget.
Hosting a mini-universe of high quality sound-processing algorithms, and empowered by a generous amount of I/O and dual effects block architecture—Eclipse V4 is an incredible tool for both studio and live work.
Eclipse V4 Features
- Powerful multi-effects unit with quality sound at 96kHz 24-bit
- Dual effects block architecture for running two independent effects simultaneously
- A comprehensive array of analog and digital I/O
- Close to a 100 of algorithms
- Intuitive interface
- Dimensions: Analog inputs: 2x 1/4"-XLR combo jacks
- Power Specs: Analog outputs: 2x XLR, 2x TRS
- Digital inputs: 1x coaxial S/PDIF, 1x XLR AES/EBU, 1x optical Toslink ADAT
- Digital outputs: 1x coaxial S/PDIF, 1x XLR AES/EBU, 1x optical Toslink ADAT
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru via 5-pin DIN
- Rack height: 1U
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 19 x 10.5"