Eurorack + Modular Synths
1-14 of 14 items
- BASTL Instruments Dark Matter Feedback Processor 13hp$346.00In Stock Available immediately!
- ADDAC System ADDAC200PI Pedal Integrator 4hp$115.00Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- ADDAC System ADDAC800X High-End Outputs 8hp$475.00Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- BASTL Instruments Timber Distortion + Wavefolder 7hp$220.00Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- BASTL Instruments Waver Experimental Mixer and Shaper 8hp$314.00In Stock Available immediately!
- ACL Audio Interface 14hp$515.00Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- ADDAC System ADDAC810 Phono Pre-Amp (Red) 4hp$150.00In Stock Available immediately!
- ADDAC System ADDAC711 Balanced Inputs 6hp$249.00Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- Noise Lab Wrinkler Wave Shaper 12hp$309.00In Stock Available immediately!
- ACL S-Mix Out X3 Stereo Mixer / Output Module 10hp$519.00In Stock Available immediately!
- ADDAC System ADDAC714 Vintage Clip 6hp$140.00Preorder New release—reserve yours today!
- ADDAC System ADDAC712 Vintage Pre 6hp$150.00Preorder New release—reserve yours today!
- ADDAC System ADDAC710 Balanced Outputs 6hp$175.00Preorder New release—reserve yours today!Out of stock
- Save $150ACL S-Mix Out X3 Stereo Mixer / Output Module 10hp
$519.00 $369.00In Stock Available immediately!
1-14 of 14 items
Modular synths are one of the most inspiring tools available to electronic musicians today: synthesizers that you can assemble yourself from core components, building an instrument specifically meant for your music and your workflow. These core components, called modules, each perform an individual function. Some generate sound, some process sound, and some provide a way to control other modules.
At Perfect Circuit we specialize in the Eurorack format of modular synthesizers, a standard developed by Dieter Doepfer in order to provide musicians easy and affordable access to the techniques from the large analog synths of yesteryear: Moog, Buchla, ARP, and Serge systems, and many more. Since then, Eurorack has grown considerably—now offering a wide range of unique sonic opportunities.
Now, manufacturers like Verbos Electronics and Random*Source focus on adapting classic analog designs for use in modern music. Others, like Noise Engineering, Industrial Music Electronics, or Mutable Instruments, work in the digital realm to bring new techniques to the world of hardware. Others like Rossum Electro-Music and Make Noise work in both domains to make instruments that strike an uncanny balance between analog and digital, opening new worlds of expression.
Through some combination of these modules, a mess of patch cables, and a healthy does of experimentation, many musicians have found their own unique voices: and perhaps you will find yours there, too.