Ernie Ball2003 Earthwood Medium Light Acoustic Strings
- Low Prices
Ernie Ball 2003 Earthwood
Made in the USA, Ernie Ball's 2003 Earthwood 80/20 Bronze Medium Light Acoustic Strings produces lush tones and provides balanced projection with a crisp high end. Considered as the industry standard, Earthwood's Acoustic Guitar Strings is a must have for all serious guitarists.
2003 Earthwood Features
- Wound Strings are 80% copper, 20% zinc wire wrapped around hex shaped tin plated steel core wire
- Plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel
- The most popular acoustic guitar string alloy provides well balanced projection with crisp pleasing highs
- Element Shield Packaging Prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.
- Gauges 12-16-24w-32-44-54