Erica SynthsBlack Modulator
Erica Synths Black Modulator
The Black Modulator, from Erica Synths, is an analog modulation source complete with noise and sample and hold. It contains an LFO, that can reach into audio frequency, with as well as three simultaneous waveform outputs. Also included is a diode-based noise generator with three different kinds of noise, White, Pink and Crushed noise. A clock can be fed into the clock input to have the sample and hold provide stepped voltages, sampled internally from the white noise output.
Black Modulator Features
- LFO with sine, triangle and pulse outputs
- LFO/Audio range switch
- Zener diode-based noise generator for massive, full spectrum white noise
- Pink noise filter
- Noise crush knob and crushed noise output – fade from 1 bit noise to individual random trigger bursts
- Clockable sample and hold circuit.
- S&H circuit based on rare, high quality S&H chip
- S&H CV and clock inputs
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 10HP
- Depth: 25mm
- Current Draw: 34mA@+12V, 28mA@-12V