Erica SynthsBlack Double Bass Suboscillator
Erica Synths Black Double Bass
The Erica Synths Black Double Bass module is a suboscillator module not for the faint of heart. A construction of two suboscillators into a lowpass filter delivers crushing bass tones that will shake any studio.
It should be noted that this module doesn't make sound on its own—it creates sound that is interpreted from its input source. This means that the module can turn any incoming waveform into overwhelming bass tones, adding a lush and low texture to any sound. Additionally, the module features CV control of your sub and filter mix, so that you can dial in your texture to taste!
Black Double Bass Features
- Two Suboscillators set to -1, and -2 octaves
- CV input for crossfade between suboscillators
- CV input for VCF control
- Sync input for SubOsc Syncronization
- Individual Outs for both Suboscillators
- Signal Thru Output
- Eurorack module
- Width: 10hp
- Depth: 36mm
- Current draw: 50mA @ +12V, 39mA @ -12V