Endorphin.esShuttle Control USB MIDI to CV
Endorphin.es Shuttle Control
The Endorphin.es Shuttle Control is a configurable USB-MIDI to CV/Gate converter with sixteen assignable channels. USB keyboards or other class-compliant USB MIDI devices can be conveniently connected via Shuttle Control’s front panel USB sockets. An additional micro socket is available for connecting a tablet or other compatible non-MIDI devices, users can even connect to their MAC/PC.
Shuttle Control also doubles as a power supply and power distributor with an internal MIDI/CV buss. It is capable of supplying power to an entire row of Endorphin.es modules, or a small Eurorack system. The module can supply up to 1000mA from the +12V rail, 600-700mA from the -12V rail, and 1000mA from the +5V rail. Users should take special care to calculate the total power consumption before attempting to power their modules.
The module also features two 12-bit digital-to-analog converters, each multiplexed into eight channels, with a per-channel sampling rate of 10kHz. Consequently, each CV output is assignable to any MIDI message, which can then be converted into an analog voltage or pulse sequence.
The Cargo 4 update unlocks a whole host of features that expands the functionality and allows the Shuttle Control to function as a standalone module. New MIDI polyphonic expression (MPE) controls bring expressive and gestural playing into the Shuttle Control. The on-board arpeggiator is also MPE compatible, adding a new layer of complexity and depth. No longer bound to external MIDI clocks, an internal tap tempo clock control allows you to manually set the speed of your sequences and modulation. Modulation sources include LFOs, envelopes, and random and probabilistic generators. Now the Shuttle Control can act as its own source of modulation without the need for external timing or note information. New preset mapping configurations allow the Shuttle Control to automatically map to the Teenage Engineering OP-Z, Elektron Octatrack, Arturia Beatstep Pro, or Sensel Morph.
Shuttle Control Features
- Endorphin.es Shuttle Control 12-Bit USB-MIDI-CV Converter and Power Supply + Power Distributor module
- 16 Channels of Assignable Outputs with LED Indication for each
- Selectable Pitch Modes to work with formats and CV scales: 1V/Oct, 1.2V/Oct, or Hz/V
- Simultaneous USB on-the-go device and host modes using 120 MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex™-M3 CPU
- Super slim & therefore Shuttle friendly
- Internal PSU capable of working from cigarette lighter receptacles, rechargeable batteries or 12-20V AC-DC power adapter
- No drivers are required for a direct connection to your MAC/PC or iOS devices
- Up to 8 voices of polyphony, polyphonic key aftertouch, no steps in CC voltages, MIDI clock, Tap Clock and many more MIDI events can be translated into CV
- Switched mode PSU
- Web-based editor for editing presets
- 1 Micro USB socket (to device)
- 2 USB type B sockets (to host)
- 1 inlet for external 12-20V DC Center-Positive Power Supply (Power supply isn not included)
- Front Power Switch
- Single Character Display
- 2 Buttons for toggle and navigation of settings
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 12HP
- Depth: 25mm
- Current Draw: 120mA @ +12V, 80mA @ -12V