Endorphin.es Grand Terminal Synth Voice
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Endorphin.es Grand Terminal
The Endorphin.es Grand Terminal is a multifarious module optimized for use in Eurorack modular synthesizer systems. The module is a dual envelope, dual filter, and FX processor all rolled into one intensely functional module. Grand Terminal’s filter types include Ladder, Low-Pass Gate, Diode, Comb, and State Variable—all of which can be used in serial, dual mono, or as a stereo mixer. Additionally, the envelope section consists of two AD/AR envelopes with looping functionality for LFO duties. When in looping mode, the envelope’s CV input responds to 1V/Oct signals.
The module also includes a Cabin Pressure section, which is essentially a multi-fx component capable of producing stereo reverbs, chorus, and delays. There’s also a stereo headphone output and modular line level out for effortless connectivity and monitoring options.
Grand Terminal Features
- Dual Envelope
- 1V/Oct control, full audio range
- Dual Multi-filter
- Ladder, Diode, Vactrol, State Variable
- Stereo, Dual or Serial routing of Filters
- Cabin Pressure FX Processor
- Separate Mono and Stereo outputs
- Easy firmware update via USB
- 48 kHz, 16-bit audio quality
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 26HP
- Depth: 1"
- Current Draw: 110mA@+12v, 45mA@-12v