Emblematic SystemsCatalyst Flow Macro Controller
Emblematic Systems Catalyst Flow
Inspired by the Elektron Octatrack, the Emblematic Systems Catalyst Flow is a crossfader-operated scene controller for Eurorack modular synthesizers. The Catalyst Flow invites users to employ a crossfader to continuously interpolate between two sets of eight static voltages, creating dynamic and dramatic "scene" changes with minimal user input.
The Catalyst Flow allows for recording of up to 20 seconds of crossfader movement, creating complex modulation from direct user input. And of course, the new Catalyst Expander allows for voltage control of the crossfader position and tempo-synced reset of recorded motion.
The Catalyst Flow uses a special contactless fader designed for outstanding lifespan: rated at over 4 million operating cycles, this crossfader will last for years to come. Looking for a fun, elegant way to take control of an entire patch? Catalyst Flow just might be the solution.
Catalyst Flow Features
- Macro control module for Eurorack systems inspired by Elektron Octatrack crossfader
- Eight outputs with 16-bit precision across a 10V range
- Eight "scenes" per bank, eight banks total
- Eight backlit encoders for defining "scenes"
- Crossfader for scene interpolation, offering 41.5mm travel and 256-point output resolution
- Special crossfader uses non-contact technology for 4 million operating cycle lifespan
- Eurorack module
- Width: 16hp
- Depth: 40mm
- Current draw: 135mA @ +12V, 17mA @ -12V