Elysiampressor Stereo Compressor
- Low Prices
Elysia's mpressor compressor represents the future of studio quality dynamics management, loaded with features to help you creatively and intuitively use compression to get the best sound from your setup. The mpressor adds a few fresh ideas to the compressor paradigm, the standout feature is the Gain-Reduction-Limiter, which allows you to set the maximum amount of gain reduction independent of the threshold setting. This means that you can easily dial in the range of sounds you want to control the dynamics of, and let the rest pass through without heavy compression! The mpressor also features a switchable envelope automation that analyzes transients and produces the best possible attack and decay settings.
The mpressor has a completely discrete class-A topology, and is manufactured and hand assembled in Germany, bringing you the highest quality with a striking aesthetic that's enjoyable and easy to use.
- Studio grade stereo compressor
- Auto-Fast switching envelope automation for perfect response curves
- External side-chain allows the compressor to process independent from source
- Analog LEDs for visual metering
- Gain-Reduction Limiter built in to help you tailor which transients get the most dynamic range
- Fully Discrete topology & hand assembled and engineered in Germany
- Frequency response: <10 Hz - 33 kHz (-3.0 dB) THD+N
- Noise floor: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (A-weighted): -84 dBu
- Dynamic range: 20 Hz – 22 kHz: 109 dB
- Maximum level:Input: +25 dBu, Output: +27 dBu
- Impedance: Input: 10 kOhm, Output: 68 Ohm
- I/O: 2x XLR for stereo input / output, 2x XLR for sidechain
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 14.8" 19"
- Weight: 17.64lbs