Electro-HarmonixOperation Overlord Allied Overdrive Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Electro-Harmonix Operation Overlord
The Operation Overlord Allied Overdrive, from Electro-Harmonix, is a 3-band overdrive that is perfect for dirtying up just about any input signal. The pedal features an FET-based overdrive circuit, allowing it to achieve an array of sounds that are strikingly similar to those produced by a tube amp. What’s more, Operation Overlord boasts stereo ins and outs, seven parameter knobs, and switchable Boost. Combined, these features make it an ideal addition to any studio or live setup.
Operation Overlord Features
- FET-based overdrive that works equally well on keyboard, bass, and guitar
- FET overdrive offers a tube amp-like tone and feel
- Independently footswitchable boost is 100% variable
- Dry control allows one to blend in unaffected tone
- Input level switch optimizes the pedal to one's instrument
- Stereo inputs and outputs are fantastic for use with keyboards
- 3-band EQ for dialing in one's tone
- Pedal Type: Stereo Multi Overdrives
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4"
- Bypass Switching: Buffered
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (included)
- Power Usage: 90mA
- Height: 2.1"
- Width: 2.75"
- Depth: 4.5"
- Manufacturer Part Number: OVERLORD