Pedals + Effects
1-10 of 10 items
- DigiTech Drop Polyphonic Drop Tune Pedal$239.99In Stock Available immediately!
- Mantic Hulk Sub-Harmonic Synthesizer Pedal$179.99In Stock Available immediately!
- LastGasp Art Laboratories Octavella Octave Feedback Fuzz Pedal$199.00In Stock Available immediately!
- DigiTech Mosaic Polyphonic 12-String Effect Pedal$219.99Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- DigiTech Whammy DT Drop Tuning Pedal$419.99In Stock Available immediately!
- LastGasp Art Laboratories Gomorrah Subharmonic Fuzz Pedal$199.00In Stock Available immediately!
- DigiTech Whammy (5th Gen) Pitch Shift Pedal$299.99In Stock Available immediately!
- DigiTech Whammy Ricochet Pitch Shift Pedal$219.99In Stock Available immediately!
- DigiTech Bass Whammy Pitch Shift Pedal$299.99In Stock Available immediately!
- Save $40DigiTech Bass Whammy Pitch Shift Pedal
$299.99 $259.99In Stock Available immediately!
1-10 of 10 items
Perfect Circuit seeks the most interesting and useful of all types and formats of effect processors. Desktop sound manglers from the likes of Sherman, Knas, or Vermona; forward-thinking digital pedals from Meris, Empress, or Red Panda; Eventide and Strymon's continued refinements of classic effect types, Boredbrain's inventive routing solutions, Fairfield or Mantic's embrace of chaos and noise—the world of effect processing is its own deep universe worthy of exploration.
Far from being "just for guitars," our selection of pedal, desktop, and rackmount processors can bring new life to any setup: whether you're using modular synths, drum machines, keyboards, laptop, or acoustic instruments, there is something here that could turn your entire workflow on its head, providing a new lens through which to hear even the most familiar of sounds transformed.