Pedals + Effects
1-12 of 12 items
- Malekko Heavy Industry Charlie Foxtrot Granular Delay Pedal$189.00Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- Xotic EP Booster Pedal$116.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Mu-Tron Boostron II Clean Boost + Compressor Pedal$279.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Mu-Tron Tremu-Tron Optical Tremolo + Clean Boost Pedal$189.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Malekko Heavy Industry Scrutator Sample Rate and Bit Reducer Pedal$189.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Xotic Super Clean Buffer Pedal$120.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Xotic Bass RC Booster V2 Pedal$172.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Xotic BB Preamp v1.5 Pedal$168.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Xotic Super Sweet Booster Pedal$120.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Xotic RC Booster V2 Boost Pedal$168.00Out of Stock Reserve your order today!
- Old Blood Noise Endeavors OBNE EQ + Buffer Pedal$119.00In Stock Available immediately!
- 10% offOld Blood Noise Endeavors OBNE EQ + Buffer Pedal
$119.00 $107.00In Stock Available immediately!
1-12 of 12 items
Perfect Circuit seeks the most interesting and useful of all types and formats of effect processors. Desktop sound manglers from the likes of Sherman, Knas, or Vermona; forward-thinking digital pedals from Meris, Empress, or Red Panda; Eventide and Strymon's continued refinements of classic effect types, Boredbrain's inventive routing solutions, Fairfield or Mantic's embrace of chaos and noise—the world of effect processing is its own deep universe worthy of exploration.
Far from being "just for guitars," our selection of pedal, desktop, and rackmount processors can bring new life to any setup: whether you're using modular synths, drum machines, keyboards, laptop, or acoustic instruments, there is something here that could turn your entire workflow on its head, providing a new lens through which to hear even the most familiar of sounds transformed.