Pedals + Effects
1-12 of 12 items
- Echo Fix EF-X2 Tape EchoAs low as $2,299.00Multiple Options Make a selection for stock info
- Electro-Harmonix 44 Magnum 44 Watt Power Amp Pedal$177.80In Stock Available immediately!
- 12% offLastGasp Art Laboratories Thunder Box Donsharizer Boost / EQ Pedal
$190.00 $166.25In Stock Available immediately!
- Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff Distortion w/ Top Boost Pedal$108.90In Stock Available immediately!
- ISP Technologies Theta Preamp Distortion + Noise Reduction Pedal$382.00In Stock Available immediately!
- ISP Technologies Theta Pro DSP Preamp + DSP Pedal$1,374.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Electro-Harmonix Battalion Bass Preamp + DI Pedal$174.20In Stock Available immediately!
- Electro-Harmonix Analogizer Tone Shaping Effects Pedal$81.60In Stock Available immediately!
- Electro-Harmonix 15Watt Howitzer Guitar Preamp + Power Amp$147.00In Stock Available immediately!
- Electro-Harmonix 5MM 2.5-watt Power Amp Pedal$76.20In Stock Available immediately!
- 10% offElectro-Harmonix Battalion Bass Preamp + DI Pedal
$174.20 $157.00In Stock Available immediately!
- 10% offElectro-Harmonix 15Watt Howitzer Guitar Preamp + Power Amp
$147.00 $132.00In Stock Available immediately!
1-12 of 12 items
Perfect Circuit seeks the most interesting and useful of all types and formats of effect processors. Desktop sound manglers from the likes of Sherman, Knas, or Vermona; forward-thinking digital pedals from Meris, Empress, or Red Panda; Eventide and Strymon's continued refinements of classic effect types, Boredbrain's inventive routing solutions, Fairfield or Mantic's embrace of chaos and noise—the world of effect processing is its own deep universe worthy of exploration.
Far from being "just for guitars," our selection of pedal, desktop, and rackmount processors can bring new life to any setup: whether you're using modular synths, drum machines, keyboards, laptop, or acoustic instruments, there is something here that could turn your entire workflow on its head, providing a new lens through which to hear even the most familiar of sounds transformed.