DynaudioCore 59 3-Way Studio Monitor (Black)
- Low Prices
Dynaudio Core 59
Core 59 is Dynaudio's flagship reference monitoring solution, designed to provide the sonic quality, clarity, and transparency that industry professionals demand. No compromises were made in this 3-way speaker's design, with class-D amplification, groundbreaking DSP, a 32mm-thick baffle, and a flat bass response going as low as 36 Hz at -6dB.
Esotar Pro is an improvement over the brand's legendary soft-dome tweeter that aids in alleviation of studio engineer's worst enemy—listening fatigue. Core 59 makes it easy to sit through long mixing sessions without worrying about fatigue-caused misjudgements. With crossover points at 385Hz and 5kHz, the speaker's 5" mid-range driver is specifically tuned to provide exceptionally detailed image in the vocal range. Finally, the bass driver design is inspired by months of research of subwoofer driver technology, resulting in a remarkably tight low end.
Core 59's highly advanced DSP system ensures consistent performance and high accuracy in a variety of positions. This is accomplished by a curated selection of finely tuned filter combinations—a much superior solution to the common shelving-EQ adjustments implemented in the majority of studio monitors.
With all the features combined, Core 59 stands out as a speaker of superb quality, and one which is adjustable enough to fit perfectly in any scenario that demands truthful delivery of audio.
Core 59 Features
- Three-way hand-crafted studio monitor
- One inch tweeter, five inch mid-range driver, and nine inch woofer
- Easily controllable advanced DSP system optimizes positioning, balance, and bass extension
- Esotar Pro tweeter ensures ear-fatigue free listening experience
- With dedicated class-D amplifier on each driver the monitor offers plenty of headroom
- Inputs: 1x XLR, 1x XLR (AES/EBU) 1x USB Type B
- Frequency response: 36 Hz – 31 kHz
- Max SPL: 112 dB
- Crossover frequency: 385 Hz (LF/MF) / 5000 Hz (MF/HF)
- Total power: HF 150W / MR 500W / LF 500W
- 280 x 380 x 550 mm / 11" x 15" x 21.7")