DreadboxAtaxia Dual Modulator
- No Hassle
Ataxia from Dreadbox is a dual modulation source with three modes, making it a versatile and useful source of modulation and automated animation for your Eurorack system. It features two channels with three modes: ADSR envelope, LFO, and three-stage function generator.
The ADSR envelope mode is a standard ADSR with sliders to control the levels of each stage of the envelope. The LFO mode features rise and fall control to set the time of the LFO, and a delay which pauses the LFO for a period set by the slider when it receives a trigger signal. The function generator mode has rise, fall, and hold setting which sets the time the function generator stays at the maximum level before falling back down and resetting. The function generator and LFO modes also feature a curve slider which morphs the curvature of the signal between exponential, linear, and logarithmic curves.
Ataxia features CV control over output level and time, which affects how fast or slow the entire modulation signal is over all parameters. The settings of the two channels can be modified individually by using the channel button.
- Dual modulation source
- ADSR, function generator, and LFO modes
- LFO mode features rise, fall, delay, and curve controls
- Function generator mode features rise, hold, fall, and curve controls
- ADSR mode features attack, decay, sustain, and release controls
- CV control over level and time
- Trigger/gate input for each channel
- Output level attenuators
- Eurorack module
- Width: 10hp
- Depth: 35mm
- Current draw: 75mA @ +12V, 24mA @ -12V