Dr. ScientistAtmosphere Reverb Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Dr. Scientist Atmosphere Reverb Pedal
The Dr. Scientist Atmosphere is a multi-algorithm reverb pedal capable of everything from classic room and spring to outright bizarre shimmer and reverse effects. A digital beast full of unheard sounds, the Atmosphere is a welcome addition to Dr. Scientist's lineup of peculiar but profoundly flexible effects.
The true power of the Atmosphere lies in its options for customization: the Stomp control is assignable and offers a press & hold option, while the control knobs themselves change function with each program (and the screen conveniently keeps the user aware of what they are controlling). Atmosphere also offers full MIDI support, an assignable expression/CV input, and a built-in modulation LFO for creating reverberant spaces that change shape and character, creating unheard sounds of space bending. For everything from traditional spring and hall all the way to aliasing downsampled reverbs and swelling pad sounds, the Atmosphere is all about unheard spaces and out-of-this world wash.
- Complex digital reverb with 16 custom-programmed patches
- Traditional patches like hall, room, plate, and spring
- Unique patches ranging from octave shimmer, pitch shifting reverb, and reverse reverb/delay
- Colorful display
- Full MIDI implementation
- Expression/CV input routable to 6 parameters
- Internal modulation LFO
- Offers true bypass and bypass with trails
- Dimensions: 4.77 x 2.6 x 1.39"
- Power Specs: 9-18VDC center negative (9VDC supply included)