DoepferA-100 DIY Eurorack Case Kit
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
NOTE: This is a DIY project and will require assembly. Please see Doepfer's site for assembly guidance.
Due to the nature of DIY projects, no returns allowed on kits that have been attempted to be assembled or with missing components.
Doepfer A-100 DIY
This listing is for the A-100 DIY Kit only - it is a DIY piece and will require assembly.
The A-100 DIY Eurorack Case Kit is perfect for synthesists looking to build their own Eurorack case. It includes bus boards, a power supply with an external transformer, two 84HP rails, and all necessary nuts and connection cables.
The kit also includes detailed documentation that makes affixing it to one’s case a cinch.
A-100 DIY Features
- Power supply with external transformer (no dangerous high voltages in the case itself)
- Four 84hp rails with ~160 M3 nuts
- Cable for power supply / bus board connection
- Two bus boards
- Sketches with measurements for mounting PSU and bus boards
- Building suggestions for wooden case
- Screws / nuts / distant bolts / etc. not included
- US power supply included
- Power supply: US power supply included