Cycling 74 Max 8 Upgrade from Previous Version
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
Cycling '74 Max 8 Upgrade
This license upgrade from Cycling '74 allows owners of previous versions of Max/MSP to upgrade to Max 8, where they can harness the power of MC, NodeJS, Mappings, and countless improvements to the patching workflow and overall performance. Any previous full license of Max is eligible for this upgrade!
Max 8 is the latest version of Cycling '74's classic visual programming environment, Max/MSP/Jitter. Max 8 features many heavily redesigned features, making it overall considerably more efficient than its predecessors both in terms of CPU usage and user interaction. Special improvements to patching mechanics make it easier and faster than ever to patch objects together, while Mappings make it simple to control patches from the external world via MIDI and HID. And of course, low-level optimization makes Max 8 load faster and run more smoothly than any of its older siblings.
The Max 8 upgrade is critical to artists embedded in the Max workflow, and provides countless possibilities for sound, image, and beyond that once were merely a daydream.
Max 8 Upgrade Features
- Upgrade to Max 8 from any prior license for a full version of Max/MSP/Jitter
- Patcher-based visual programming language for creating music, images, applications, and more
- MC wrapper allows easy handling of complex multichannel signals
- NodeJS support breaks Max's boundaries in all directions
- Vizzie 2 features OpenGL support, offering smoother graphics and faster frame rates than before
- Mappings make it easy to control Max from external devices with no patching!
- Improvements to console and patching mechanics make it simpler than ever to observe and build patchers
- Countless under-the-hood improvements make Max 8 run more smoothly than ever before
- Mac system requirements: OSX 10.11.6 or higher, Intel Core2 Duo processor (minimum), Core i5 recommended, 8GB RAM recommended
- PC System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, 64-bit Intel or AMD multicore processor, 8GB RAM recommended