Critter & Guitari ETC Video Synthesizer
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Critter & Guitari ETC
The ETC, from Critter & Guitari, is a compact video synthesizer that responds to incoming audio signals. It has a collection of pattern generators called "Modes," that respond to the audio in various ways. Modes can be changed, swapped out, and even created from scratch. When one stumbles upon a visual worth using again, instead of having to meticulously tweak the settings to their same positions, the ETC can save "scenes," allowing one to easily recall a desired visual. It is saved to the USB drive plugged into the side. To synchronize changes or match the ETC to a track, all parameters can be controlled via MIDI CC. For those willing to dive further in, Modes can be edited and written in Python, for an ever-growing user community of Modes.
- Audio influenced Video Synthesizer
- HDMI Video Output
- Video format: 720p, 60Hz
- Mono audio input
- Numerous pattern generators, called Modes
- Scene save button to recall settings
- MIDI input for CC control
- Sync with your tracks!
- 4GB USB drive included for modes and screen grabs
- Power: 9V DC, 1A, Center Positive
- Dimensions: 6" x 4.75" x 2.125"
- Enclosure: Anodized Aluminum top, ABS Plastic bottom, rubber foot pads