Cranborne AudioN22 C.A.S.T Breakout Box
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Cranborne Audio N22
The Cranborne Audio N22 is the perfect addition to studios that need to distribute audio over long distances. The design uses Cranborne Audio's C.A.S.T. system that transmits four channels of audio over Cat-5e, Cat-6, or Cat-7 cables. This condenses four XLR cables into a single cable, capable of transmitting your audio up to 100m/330'. Connect two N22s together or use with one of Cranborne audio's other C.A.S.T.-enabled devices. Signals present at the input of one N22 travel through the cable and come out the output of the other N22, and vice versa. The N22 transmits up to four phantom power lines over the Cat cable, allowing the use of condenser microphones far away from the destination audio interface or mixer. The passive design requires no power, just plug in your cables and you're good to go. The N22 makes transmitting audio to your entire studio easy with only one cable necessary.
- Cat cable snake and C.A.S.T. breakout box
- Transmits audio over Cat-5e, Cat-6, or Cat-7 cables
- For use with another N22 or other C.A.S.T.-enabled devices from Cranborne Audio
- Works up to 100m/330'
- XLR inputs and outputs
- Passive design requires no power
- Transmits up to four separate phantom power lines
- Inputs: Two XLR
- Outputs: Two XLR, two TRS
- C.A.S.T. Input and output