iConnectivity ConnectAUDIO2/4 Interface
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
The iConnectivity ConnectAUDIO2/4 is a versatile studio-quality interface that is capable of holding its own in a variety of different situations and circumstances. No matter whether the user is a producer, guitar player, synthesist, or vocalist, this interface will serve as a welcome addition to their arsenal.
The unit’s front panel is remarkably intuitive; all features can be accessed via front panel interface, which sports a handy touch-sensitive panel. It is also USB powered, meaning users will not have to worry about an external PSU.
The front panel offers a straightforward and inherently tangible means of cuing a headphone mix, setting output levels, and monitoring an input signal. There’s also integrated MIDI technology that effectively negates the need for any external dongles.
- High-resolution audio - up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion.
- Multi-mode direct monitoring
- Full metering modes of all audio signals
- easy to set levels and assign routing
- Two independent stereo outputs
- Main and Headphone output
- +48V phantom power for each mic input
- USB Bus-powered
- Inudstrial-grade metal enclosure
- USB Audio 2.0 and USB MIDI 1.0 Class-Compliant.
- Dimensions: w 214mm x h 37mm x d 140mm
- Weight: 965g, 2.13 lbs