Chase Bliss Audio Brothers Analog Gainstage
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Chase Bliss Brothers
The Chase Bliss Audio Brothers is an all-analog gainstage pedal that provides an array of features in one compact and convenient enclosure. The pedal makes use of two JFET/IC circuits, which can be stacked in a variety of ways to create crunch or fuzz style effects. The pedal is capable of being configured in thirty-three ways, with the ability to store and recall each preset.
- Six Unique boost, drive, or fuzz circuits in one pedal
- 33 distinct routing ways
- Parallel or Serial patching of the circuits
- Setting recall via pedal or MIDI
- All analog signal patch
- Digital brain for precise recall
- Power: 9V DC Center Negative
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure
The 720 offers 720 seconds (12 minutes) of stereo recording time with unlimited overdubbing and up to 10 independent saved loops.