CelemonyMelodyne 4 UPGRADE - Essential to Editor
Celemony Melodyne 4 UPGRADE - Essential to Editor
All Software Sales Are Final: There will be NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES accepted. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the correct products are ordered.
Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email in one business day.
Note: This product is an upgrade only. An earlier version of the software is required.
Melodyne Editor offers the revolutionary Direct Note Access technology. This makes possible what had previously been considered impossible: access to individual notes in polyphonic audio material. Correct wrong notes in a piano recording; change the chords in a guitar accompaniment after the recording is over; refashion a sample lick. Melodyne editor lets you do things of which, until now, you could only dream.
With Melodyne editor you can edit your audio material in an intuitive and flexible way. Simply move an audio note to a different pitch or a different position. Make notes longer or shorter, louder or softer. Delete notes from chords or add new ones by copying. Transpose or quantize your material, create from it melodic, harmonic and rhythmic variations. Once you’ve experienced the power to reshape audio in this way, you won’t want to live without it.
Melodyne 4 UPGRADE - Essential to Editor Features
- Fully 64-bit compliant
- Single-track audio editing environment with Melodyne technology
- Suitable for monophonic, polyphonic and rhythmic/complex audio material
- Offers with DNA direct access to individual notes within chords
- Activation on up to two computers or via iLok
- Manual or automatic correction of intonation and timing errors
- Refashioning of melodies, harmonies, timing and rhythm
- Transposition including adjustment to scale
- Modifying various note parameters such as volume, vibrato, formant spectrum
- Pitch shifting and time stretching
- MIDI file export
- Note: This product is a digital download. You will receive your authorization serial number by email.
- Note: This product is an upgrade only. An earlier version of the software is required.
Mac System Requirements
- Dual (Core) PowerPC G5 or Intel Dual Core processor
- 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
PC System Requirements
- Intel or AMD Dual Core processor
- 2 GB RAM
- Windows XP (SP2 or SP3), Windows Vista or Windows 7
- ASIO-compatible audio hardware
- Works as a plug-in (VST, AU, RTAS) in compatible DAWs under Mac OS X and Windows
- May be used in stand-alone mode