Cascade MicrophonesVin-Jet Stereo Pair Long Ribbon Microphones
Cascade Microphones Vin-Jet Stereo Pair
Open and detailed sound supported by Neodymium magnets is the basis of Cascade's VIN-JET ribbon microphone. Designed with an open grill to let in as much of the original sound as possible, the sound is accurate and fast with extended high and low end. Included is a Blumlein stereo recording bar to capture incredibly accurate stereo fields. Great for rooms, gang vocals, drums, or individual instruments, the VIN-JET stereo pair from Cascade is the secret sauce for delicious recordings.
Vin-Jet Stereo Pair Features
- Stereo pair of VIN-JET ribbon mics
- Neodymium rare earth permanent magnets
- Evidence Audio Wire
- 2 7/16" long ribbon of aluminum
- Pair of premium shock mounts
- Blumlein bar
- Type: Ribbon, 99% Pure aluminum, 2.5 micron, 2 7/16"X 3/16"
- Polar Pattern: Figure 8 Symmetrical design
- Sensitivity: 54.8 dB (1.8 mV/Pa)
- SPL: 135dB
- Connector: 3-Pin male XLR
- Size: 2 1/8" (O.D. grill), 2" (O.D. body)Overall length 8 3/8"