Cascade Microphones Fat Head Ribbon Mic Pair w Blumlein Bar (BLACK)
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Cascade Microphones Fat Head Pair
The Cascade Microphones Fat Head Ribbon Mic pair is capable of handling vocal recording, instrument recording, and live sound duties.
The microphone incorporates a symmetrical ribbon design for an authentic figure-8 polar pattern.
Additionally, the microphone features maximal frequency and sensitivity response that make it ideal for mid-side of Blumlein recording applications. The pair includes a Blumlein bar, aluminum case, and shock mounts.
Fat Head Pair Features
- Stereo matched pair
- Hand-tuned ribbon element
- True figure-8 pattern
- Balanced audio input signal to both sides of the ribbon assembly
- Suited for guitar cabinets, drum over-heads, vocal, piano, horns, strings and more
- Includes Blumlein bar, shock mounts, and an aluminum case
- Transducer: 99% Pure Aluminum, 2.5 micron Velocity Ribbon
- Polar Pattern: Symmetrical Figure-8
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 18kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 165dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Output Connectors: 3-Pin XLR Male
- Dimensions (LxDiameter): 6.5 x 3" (165 x 76mm)