Caroline Guitar Company Kilobyte Lo-Fi Digital Delay
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
The Caroline Guitar Company’s Kilobyte certainly earns its reputation as one of the most comprehensive digital delay pedals on the market. It features an all-analog signal path, a robust preamp with +21dB boost, a modulation circuit designed by Jack DeVille, and a low-fi digital delay chip that is normally used in toy karaoke machines.
Users can achieve erratic oscillations via the Kilobyte’s summation knob or with the high-pass filtered oscillation controlled by the unit’s monetary footswitch. The pedal works especially well for those who just cannot seem to find the sweet spot for their delays, or who tend to lose the integrity of the original signal in the midst of excessive processing. The Kilobyte’s attack and level controls allow for everything from defined slapbacks to stunted echoes to powerful repeats.
- Dedicated overdrive/boost preamp for just the repeats
- Filtered oscillation momentary footswitch (Havoc) for controllable runaway repeats
- Over 500ms of delay time
- User adjustable "Tacos!" control inside for customizing amount of modulation in repeats
- Good pedalboard citizen: low current draw, 9VDC operation and true bypass switching
- Handmade in the USA at our small batch distortery in Columbia, SC
- 9 volt operation
- True bypass
- Rugged Construction