BossNS-2 Noise Suppressor Pedal
- No Hassle
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Pedal
The Boss NS-2 is a must for any player utilizing copious amounts of distortion, or who use excessively noisy pedals in their signal chain. The pedal’s primary focus is the elimination of white noise, hum, and ulterior noises that sometimes creep into the signal path. Best of all, it accomplishes all this without coloring the tone or compromising the quality of the input signal—including signals utilizing time-based effects like delay and reverb.
The unit features intuitive front panel controls for Decay, Threshold, and Mode Selection. All of this and more make the NS-2 an indispensable tool for a variety of applications.
- Compact noise suppression pedal for eliminating noise and hum in guitar and bass effects and amplifier setups
- Unique noise detection circuit preserves the natural attack and envelope of an instrument's sound
- Threshold and Decay knobs allow for shaping the elimination/suppression as desired
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -110 dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, RETURN Jack, SEND Jack, DC In, Out
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 20 mA (DC 9 V)
- Width: 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches
- Depth: 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches
- Height: 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- Weight: 400 g, 0 lbs. 15 oz.